I need an artist who can do convincing Soviet Realism, has experience comicing, and is willing to do a couple of pages of color work from a script that doesn’t exist yet.
signal boosting seebs’ hopeless quest. seriously, that’s a tall order, dude.
Since a few people have asked questions:
The pic jumpingjacktrash’s icon is from is a pretty workable example of the style. Digital is fine and indeed preferable. Looking for bold lines and implausible stances. Commissioned? Maybe! I could probably scrape together some money. My secret hope is that this would be popular enough that there would be a way to turn it into a project with earnings, but I am not at all sure.
- ninnywizard likes this
- n4ut likes this
- ukeaco reblogged this from jumpingjacktrash and added:
- the-real-seebs reblogged this from jumpingjacktrash and added:
- jumpingjacktrash reblogged this from the-real-seebs and added:
- n4ut reblogged this from the-real-seebs and added:
- nebbii reblogged this from n4ut
- laleiragoblin reblogged this from jumpingjacktrash and added:
- sassypotassium reblogged this from crowseyegreyjoy
- mistandmyth reblogged this from jumpingjacktrash
- crowseyegreyjoy reblogged this from jumpingjacktrash
- the-real-seebs posted this